Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pro-Trump protesters storm US Capitol as lawmakers gather to count electoral votes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/...index.html

Shortly after 1 p.m. hundreds of pro-Trump protesters pushed through barriers set up along the perimeter of the Capitol, where they tussled with officers in full riot gear, some calling the officers "traitors" for doing their jobs. About 90 minutes later, police said demonstrators got into the building and the doors to the House and Senate were being locked.

Video from inside the Capitol showed Trump supporters marching through Statuary Hall. The US Capitol Police is asking for additional law enforcement for assistance, including federal authorities, per a source familiar.

This is what happens when Trump is your leader and this is exactly what he was hoping for.
Anarchists!!!

Treason
Where is spineless Ted Cruz at he and the other 12 Senators should be at the steps outside giving them a pep talk like the Dear Leader did early
Think Trump will call for the National Guard here? Of course not, he’s loving this disgrace. They need to get them cleared out, they used tear gas so Trump could get a photo op waving a Bible, no reason they can’t use it now.
This is a coup this doesn't happen in America this Sh!t happens in other countries we have fought against this for over 240 years my dad served in the military against this stuff this is a disgrace
The chaos will be cheered by Russia, Iran and China. The U.S. is going to be in a very dangerous place over the next few weeks.
The Capitol Police should have had a better plan.

These people are going to get hurt because of Trump.

Pictures of protestors in the House and Senate floor.

Trump has succeeded in turning us into a Third World country.
^^ And the riots by your side only, for the entire Obama admin and the Trump Presidency have been glorious examples of free speech. Right?
(01-06-2021, 04:56 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: [ -> ]Think Trump will call for the National Guard here? Of course not, he’s loving this disgrace. They need to get them cleared out, they used tear gas so Trump could get a photo op waving a Bible, no reason they can’t use it now.

Try to keep up a little. The Mayor of DC already activated the Guard. Who BTW report only and exclusively to the President of the United States. LOL
Rioting inspired by Trump and Ted Cruz and seditious Congressmen.
(01-06-2021, 05:24 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2021, 04:56 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: [ -> ]Think Trump will call for the National Guard here? Of course not, he’s loving this disgrace. They need to get them cleared out, they used tear gas so Trump could get a photo op waving a Bible, no reason they can’t use it now.

Try to keep up a little. The Mayor of DC already activated the Guard. Who BTW report only and exclusively to the President of the United States. LOL
Once again TRT try to keep up

About Us ‹ Army National Guard
If Trump denied the Guard that will be one more charge.

Isn’t there a new executive order against destroying federal property? Oh boy... some of these folks are going to get it.
While retweeting her father, President Trump’s tweet, Ivanka Trump addressed the rioters as "American Patriots."

When I posted that, the national guard had not been called out, lol. And it’s like a guy starting a fire and after it gets out of hand offering to get a water hose.

I hope these folks that are falling off the walls at the capitol will be grateful for their Obamacare coverage.

Trump’s video asking the crowd to be peaceful was absolutely the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. He is a sick, sick man.
This is the kind of thing that a couple of folks on here were hoping for today. These are not patriots, folks. Whether you are Democrat, Republican. or Independent , you must see that these are not patriots. These are people who don't care about democracy. Our friend ,Outsider, said it best ,  the days ahead could be dangerous days. These people need to be jailed for a very, very long time. 

Merrick Garland , prosecute these fascists !!!
Primary evidence there are two Americas.

Proven today.

This won’t sit well with America. The entitlement is gross.

It would never occur to these geniuses that the violence inside the Capitol could have been instigated as part of an Antifa false flag operations. Democrats did bus a large number of Antifa thugs into to DC. They did not bus them in for any peaceful purpose.

Whoever broke into the building and destroyed property should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Granted, Antifa/BLM usually limit their attacks to elderly women and families with young children returning to the parking garage but I would not rule out their involvement in today's incident.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1346926342659518465

(01-06-2021, 06:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

It would never occur to these geniuses that the violence inside the Capitol could have been instigated as part of an Antifa false flag operations. Democrats did bus a large number of Antifa thugs into to DC. They did not bus them in for any peaceful purpose.

Whoever broke into the building and destroyed property should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Granted, Antifa/BLM usually limit their attacks to elderly women and families with young children returning to the parking garage but I would not rule out their involvement in today's incident.
Boy you can come up with some good ones
The Dear Leader gives them a Knute Rockne speech and when he got done the Traitors stormed the capitol
I knew, I KNEW that one of these lame brains would try to act like this was anything other than what Vector just called it. Dear Leader got his half-wit followers together, put a burr under their saddle, then turned them loose on DC. And what happened next was totally predictable. Some of them may get their asses handed to them as the evening goes on.

We will find out who they are.  

They will be in jail in a few weeks. 

law and order.
(01-06-2021, 07:02 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

law and order.
They should be in jail within a day or two. All of the election fraud could have been sorted out in a couple of weeks if Democrats had not opposed forensic audits from coast to coast.
This is just nuts, "take it to the establishment" one woman chanted at camera, another guy, that poor bastard is shown in pelosi office kicked back in her desk with feet propped up like that's not prison time face plastered all over TV.
I'm afraid this just won't blow over, it will escalate into something far worse if this isn't stopped I get people are angry but this is not the way..
(01-06-2021, 07:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2021, 07:02 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

law and order.
They should be in jail within a day or two. All of the election fraud could have been sorted out in a couple of weeks if Democrats had not opposed forensic audits from coast to coast.

Good.  Their leader should be too. 

Horseshit. 

Stop.

None of that is real.  It was theater. A chain of circular fallacy, so Trump could stay in office, or at the least steal money from Americans.

Hard to believe the same folks so damn mad over the destruction of the Target are supporting storming the US Capitol building.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...77792?s=20

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/...92098?s=20

Damn, what a difference.
This just in! Breaking news Twitter locks president trumps account. Three tweets removed 12 hour suspension for policy violations
LOL

Only in America

Sorry y'all but that made me chuckle
President Trump is now defending the actions of his supporters who stormed and vandalized the Capitol.

“These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away," he tweeted.

Trump concluded the tweet, rather stunningly, with “Remember this day forever!”

I doubt there another person in the country who is more selfish and self-absorbed as Trump...though his children may be close.
(01-06-2021, 07:01 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: [ -> ]I knew, I KNEW that one of these lame brains would try to act like this was anything other than what Vector just called it. Dear Leader got his half-wit followers together, put a burr under their saddle, then turned them loose on DC. And what happened next was totally predictable. Some of them may get their asses handed to them as the evening goes on.

VH,  how differently do you think this insurrection mob would have been treated had their skin been black or brown? What if this had been thousands of BLM or  Muslims ? Do you think they would have even made it to the Capitol steps? Would they have been allowed to loiter around the Capitol building for hours, some of them armed? What if hundreds of BLM  had breached the Capitol , the Senate floor, Congressional offices?  Would the DC police have been taking photos with them like they were with these thugs today? I'm sorry , but , in my opinion, these criminals were handled with a leniency in the extreme by police. Was this just simply a failure of Capitol police and other federal law enforcement or was there some malicious partaking of this insurrection by law enforcement?  I ask again, what if these had been black or brown people that breached and vandalized the Capitol today??? I know the answer to that question and so does everyone on this board. Shameful... a dark day in the history of this country.
Trump Flu
Trump Economy
Trump Riots

It’s time to go. Not one more minute running this country.
CBS reported members of Trump's cabinet met to discuss the possibility of going to Pence about invoking the 25h Amendment to remove Trump from office.
(01-06-2021, 10:16 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2021, 07:01 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: [ -> ]I knew, I KNEW that one of these lame brains would try to act like this was anything other than what Vector just called it. Dear Leader got his half-wit followers together, put a burr under their saddle, then turned them loose on DC. And what happened next was totally predictable. Some of them may get their asses handed to them as the evening goes on.

VH,  how differently do you think this insurrection mob would have been treated had their skin been black or brown? What if this had been thousands of BLM or  Muslims ? Do you think they would have even made it to the Capitol steps? Would they have been allowed to loiter around the Capitol building for hours, some of them armed? What if hundreds of BLM  had breached the Capitol , the Senate floor, Congressional offices?  Would the DC police have been taking photos with them like they were with these thugs today? I'm sorry , but , in my opinion, these criminals were handled with a leniency in the extreme by police. Was this just simply a failure of Capitol police and other federal law enforcement or was there some malicious partaking of this insurrection by law enforcement?  I ask again, what if these had been black or brown people that breached and vandalized the Capitol today??? I know the answer to that question and so does everyone on this board. Shameful... a dark day in the history of this country.

Oh I think we know the answer to that one already don’t we? It’s also telling, I think, that in all the coverage I saw today, and I watched quite a bit, I only saw one person of color. One. Yeah, the party of “the people.” Just not all the prople.
I’m dumbfounded of how underprepared the Capitol was for this. There was a threat of terrorist attack from Iran earlier this week. These domestic traitors have been threatening this for weeks.

Once Biden takes office there needs to be a Congressional review of the security in Washington.
Pages: 1 2 3 4