Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lou Dobbs retraction on election
(12-23-2020, 08:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin Right, Hootie. 

I don’t have one. I’ve made a visit or two to Dr. Daniels over this four years, but that’s about it.

Oh man.

Rudy has now been instructed to avoid the shredder, because the Dominion lawsuit is “imminent.”
Sure. Dominion is going to sue him any day now. It is more likely that they would sue him than Sidney Powell but I don't think that they want to draw any more negative attention to the company. Destroying potential evidence is never a good idea. All it takes is the discovery of a copy of an incriminating letter or two in somebody else's files and your credibility is shot at trial.

Let me know when Dominion files suit. I will enjoy watching the company go belly up.

Michigan's Secretary of State ordered the destruction of all of the electronic records of the 2020 election. That idiotic act may cost Biden the state of Michigan. Federal law requires election results to be preserved for 22 months following the election. They still have the records from 2016 and 2018 but they reportedly have destroyed records for 2020. Does that sound like it may be a cover up to you?  Big Grin
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lou Dobbs retraction on election - by Hoot Gibson - 12-23-2020, 09:35 PM