Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lou Dobbs retraction on election
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(12-20-2020, 03:02 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: [ -> ]Fox Host Lou Dobbs Airs Debunking of Election Fraud Claims Made on His Own Show (newsweek.com)

Wow. Lawsuits make the world go round!

They need to start filing lawsuits that will put a stop to the Dear Leader's LIES
I am curious if an accountable FCC doesn’t take a hard look at Faux News and these other disinformation stations.

1st Amendment is one thing, but the lies spread by these Pinnochios about Covid have been devastating, and the true damage of the election falsehoods has yet to be seen.
(12-20-2020, 03:46 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious if an accountable FCC doesn’t take a hard look at Faux News and these other disinformation stations.

1st Amendment is one thing, but the lies spread by these Pinnochios about Covid have been devastating, and the true damage of the election falsehoods has yet to be seen.

This is a good example how stupid Dear Leader and Fox News followers are

Rupert Murdoch gets COVID-19 vaccine amid Fox News host's skepticism - Business Insider

Y
ou can't fix stupid
(12-20-2020, 07:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

Election officials have certified Joe Biden as the winner of the U.S. Presidential election

Big Grin
maybe he won’t include “under plenty of perjury” in this case.

Big Grin
maybe he won’t include “under plenty of perjury” in this case.
Another retraction from NewsMax. Man, did not they not read the response from L Lin Wood. I guess Fox and NewsMax knows something. Why else would a retraction come? I mean I remember reading about the New York Times and the Washington Post getting threatened by the U.S. Government and they still went ahead and published the Pentagon Papers. Why did it stand? THEY HAD THE GOODS.

Why all the retractions... BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE THE GOODS.

Next will be OAN. I can not wait to come here and post that was well. It is coming!
(12-21-2020, 04:31 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: [ -> ]Another retraction from NewsMax. Man, did not they not read the response from L Lin Wood. I guess Fox and NewsMax knows something. Why else would a retraction come? I mean I remember reading about the New York Times and the Washington Post getting threatened by the U.S. Government and they still went ahead and published the Pentagon Papers. Why did it stand? THEY HAD THE GOODS.

Why all the retractions... BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE THE GOODS.

Next will be OAN. I can not wait to come here and post that was well. It is coming!
I’d like to see these companies lay it to these disinformation stations. Run them in the ground. The case for major damages is strong because these companies count on governmental and public trust. Lies and defamation ruin their business.  Murdoch and some of these other crooks need to shell out some dough. Not to mention make it damn near impossible for Trump to get a network off the ground.  Big Grin
Criminal enterprises do not file civil lawsuits. Dominion, Smartmatic, and all of their subsidiaries, assignees, licensees, holding companies, etc. are all part of a criminal organization. They enable governments that are so inclined to steal elections.

Lin Wood is this country's leading lawyer in the area of defamation lawsuits. None of the Dominion-Smartmatic companies are going to sue him, Sidney Powell, or anybody else. They are smart enough to avoid the discovery process. They will fire off some cease and desist letters, demand retractions, and Lin Wood will continue to dare them to sue. Wood knows that and Smartmatic knows it too. The letters are nothing but damage control and empty threats.
Let's see if the 2 lawyers keep talking there lies
(12-21-2020, 06:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Criminal enterprises do not file civil lawsuits. Dominion, Smartmatic, and all of their subsidiaries, assignees, licensees, holding companies, etc. are all part of a criminal organization. They enable governments that are so inclined to steal elections.

Lin Wood is this country's leading lawyer in the area of defamation lawsuits. None of the Dominion-Smartmatic companies are going to sue him, Sidney Powell, or anybody else. They are smart enough to avoid the discovery process. They will fire off some cease and desist letters, demand retractions, and Lin Wood will continue to dare them to sue. Wood knows that and Smartmatic knows it too. The letters are nothing but damage control and empty threats.

nothing you said is close to true. Big Grin

If Wood and Powell were right these Trump fluffers would not be airing segments distancing their networks from these fables. 

Bye, Bye all of Hooter and TRT’s faves.
(12-21-2020, 07:43 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2020, 06:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Criminal enterprises do not file civil lawsuits. Dominion, Smartmatic, and all of their subsidiaries, assignees, licensees, holding companies, etc. are all part of a criminal organization. They enable governments that are so inclined to steal elections.

If Wood and Powell were right these Trump fluffers would not be airing segments distancing their networks from these fables. 

Be sure to let me know when Dominion or Smartmatic sue Lin Wood or Sidney Powell. That would be great news but I don't think Dominion/Smartmatic are run by idiots.  Big Grin In fact, I do not believe that either company will be suing anybody any time soon. If they do, then I am pretty sure that I know who the lawyers for the defense will be.
(12-21-2020, 07:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

Be sure to let me know when Dominion or Smartmatic sue Lin Wood or Sidney Powell. That would be great news but I don't think Dominion/Smartmatic are run by idiots.  Big Grin In fact, I do not believe that either company will be suing anybody any time soon. If they do, then I am pretty sure that I know who the lawyers for the defense will be.

I know you read Lin Wood’s response to Dominion, but did you read the thorough itemized breakdown of Sidney Powell’s lies from Dominion’s defamation lawyers? Nope. That wasn’t a part of your Twitter feed of lies. 
Dominion was used in 24 states, so there is a possibility of complaint no matter how farcical it can be. 

Smartmatic is open and shut since they haven’t been used in over a decade.   

At some point you may learn you are being led like mice over a bluff.
(12-21-2020, 08:32 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

I know you read Lin Wood’s response to Dominion, but did you read the thorough itemized breakdown of Sidney Powell’s lies from Dominion’s defamation lawyers? Nope. That wasn’t a part of your Twitter feed of lies. 
Dominion was used in 24 states, so there is a possibility of complaint no matter how farcical it can be. 

I read the threatening letter to Powell but unlike you, I have also read through the evidence that Powell has compiled. Let me know when either company files suit against her. I do not believe that they would do something so stupid but I hope that I am wrong.
(12-21-2020, 08:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

I read the threatening letter to Powell but unlike you, I have also read through the evidence that Powell has compiled. Let me know when either company files suit against her. I do not believe that they would do something so stupid but I hope that I am wrong.

Maybe they won’t. Maybe she will shut her mouth. 
Maybe she couldn’t pay the millions she would owe. 

But if Dominion lawyers link her to Trump, they could use Maralago as dump for all the spare dead people ballots.
(12-21-2020, 09:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2020, 07:43 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]nothing you said is close to true. Big Grin

But if Dominion lawyers link her to Trump, they could use Maralago as dump for all the spare dead people ballots.
You really seem to be struggling to understand the situation. Sidney Powell will not be silenced by the threat of a lawsuit because litigation would give her access to Dominion's emails, letters, text messages, electronic files, handwritten notes, etc. Powell is on a crusade against an evil global corporation and it is never an attractive prospect for a large corporation to face a jury trial against an individual.
(12-21-2020, 10:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2020, 09:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2020, 07:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Be sure to let me know when Dominion or Smartmatic sue Lin Wood or Sidney Powell. That would be great news but I don't think Dominion/Smartmatic are run by idiots.  Big Grin In fact, I do not believe that either company will be suing anybody any time soon. If they do, then I am pretty sure that I know who the lawyers for the defense will be.

You really seem to be struggling to understand the situation. Sidney Powell will not be silenced by the threat of a lawsuit because litigation would give her access to Dominion's emails, letters, text messages, electronic files, handwritten notes, etc. Powell is on a crusade against an evil global corporation and it is never an attractive prospect for a large corporation to face a jury trial against an individual.
I understand you have too much faith in these knuckleheads.

At the very least,  my money is on Powell won’t be practicing law this time next year.
(12-21-2020, 11:53 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.businessinsider.com/newsmax-...ic-2020-12

So does this mean everything i have been reading on here for weeks about voting machine fraud is nothing but shit ???   Huh

Hootie owes me for three weeks of my life I wasted reading his tattletales.
Well, I can not speak for Hoot. I do think there is a reason why there is a retraction going on right now! It does look that OAN is NOT going to retract, but we will see.
(12-22-2020, 12:05 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I can not speak for Hoot. I do think there is a reason why there is a retraction going on right now! It does look that OAN is NOT going to retract, but we will see.

Retractions are going on, it appears,  because claims of widespread voting fraud is a big ole shit sandwich and the perpetrators of the fraud conspiracies know it. It seems like they are choosing retraction over being sued.
(12-22-2020, 12:05 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I can not speak for Hoot. I do think there is a reason why there is a retraction going on right now! It does look that OAN is NOT going to retract, but we will see.

Does OAN claim to be news or opinion?  

I know many of these right-wing nuts (Tucker, Hannity, Ingraham, Jones, Limbaugh) have had to admit that their productions are commentary and they are tv/radio personalities not reporting the factual news of the world. 

IMO, they should be forced to display that at the beginning and end of their show. Or maybe move them over to a third Fox channel and call it Fox Fantasy News. 

Maybe that’s what OAN is going for.  Smile
I think they all should be sued even Facebook and Twitter if you can show harm has been done lot of this Bullsh!t will stop
(12-22-2020, 02:31 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think they all should be sued even Facebook and Twitter if you can show harm has been done lot of this Bullsh!t will stop.

I'm thinking about suing Hootie for a substantial waste of my time reading his musings.
Definitely a Class Action would get him to retract
(12-22-2020, 03:22 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2020, 02:31 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think they all should be sued even Facebook and Twitter if you can show harm has been done lot of this Bullsh!t will stop.

I'm thinking about suing Hootie for a substantial waste of my time reading his musings.
I should be charging you tuition for the schoolings that I have given you.
(12-22-2020, 04:33 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2020, 03:22 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]

I should be charging you tuition for the schoolings that I have given you.

Smile    Good one Hoot.
^^ Dobbs may have aired the piece but his only comment was as Patrick Swayze famously said; "opinions vary."

I didn't hear any retraction of his stated opinions at all. If Dominion sues, and you can bet your season pass to sensitivity training they won't, Powell would have a field day and don't think for one second they don't know that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4