Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central 1 Knott Central 0
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Actually this school year, we have been talking about our football, soccer, cross country,volleyball, girls basketball, track, baseball, softball, and tennis teams. All these teams have had winning programs this year with most winning districts and regions. I know it is hard for the average mental sports capacity of a Knott Countian to understand as they feel like boys basketball is the only sport. They do know how to spread the BS as many of their faithful felt like they would win the state in basketball. I heard they are already building a trophy case for the state title that Jay Cobb is going to win in three years. I will give them credit, their gift of gab, BS, and propaganda has led to a very successful speech program. Just look at the sports team on their radio station.

Don't compare what people say and blab on here to what makes KCC's speech team as great as they are. You don't win 2 State Titles and 4 National Invitational Titles on BS-ing, and 20 Regional ones. They have smart, great kids and an awesome coaching staff. Plus they practice, A LOT.

But you can't blame KCC people for saying a lot of crazy things every now and then, they are just excited and KCC has had a lot of success to be excited about this year. LCC people get on hear and say things too, but it's just bc they are passionate fans.

It's been a good year to be a Patriot.
Messages In This Thread
Letcher Central 1 Knott Central 0 - by fanatic11 - 05-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Letcher Central 1 Knott Central 0 - by PATS2011 - 05-08-2010, 02:37 AM
Letcher Central 1 Knott Central 0 - by PATS2011 - 05-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Letcher Central 1 Knott Central 0 - by PATS2011 - 05-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Letcher Central 1 Knott Central 0 - by PATS2011 - 05-26-2010, 10:32 PM