Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Powell County
36.36%
Knott Co Central
63.64%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County vs Knott Co Central (14th Region)
Darn coaches not worth anything... how dare them to yell at a kid... shoot get rid of them all!!! Not letting my kid play.... They don't play any good teams so winning record isn't deserved.... hmmmmm get Coldiron out of here so he can go to Lafayette and win and has a very good team... Did Coldiron coach at Powell??/ I think so but he can't coach get rid of him.... I think eruption, diva and PC should apply for the job... I believe they have the answer that will fix all.... great job guys you all will do it.....How dare them to work kids hard in practice and yell at kids in practice.. make them run steps and 8ths... make my kid upset shoot coaches are so mean... you can't scream and yell aat my kid that's not very nice... get rid of all the coaches... parents I say should coach... oh no you mean the coached yelled at you in a game?? oh my ... they should be fired!!! hey we can hire a coach don't like him hired another coach next year... and the next year hire another on.. and next year a different one... we need to blame the coaches that come in...hey wait a minute there is a common denominator in all this ??? the parents.... strange???? hmmmmmm something to think about???
Messages In This Thread
Powell County vs Knott Co Central (14th Region) - by bullheaded - 03-04-2010, 04:43 PM