Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Powell County
36.36%
Knott Co Central
63.64%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County vs Knott Co Central (14th Region)
bullheaded Wrote:I think we should do away with all coaches and have parents coach.... That way there isn't I would he should she should...Parents are so knowledgeable and can coach anything... parents would make great coaches... they can complain about everything... they can play there own daughters or kin folks no matter what... hey I think that's a great idea... I vote parents should coach all sports in the school system....but now parents you all will have to decide on which parent is right.... hmmmmm another good topic???

This is a GREAT statement! This is exactly the problem here. I really like it when it's parents who have never played the game or coached at this level that seem to have all of the right answers. It's rediculous. I feel for whoever is the coach in the next four years because these parents are going to give them nothing but ****. These young players are very talented and could do some great things at Powell in the next four years, but you wait and see, the parents will be their biggest downfall. Mark it down.
Messages In This Thread
Powell County vs Knott Co Central (14th Region) - by UKLover - 03-04-2010, 12:51 PM