Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne defeats Shelby Valley
jj n Wrote:I feel for Valley this year they have changed coaches again. You can tell the she dont know much about vollyball Valley has some talent just dont know how to use it.. Iam sure the coach is a good person and maybe Valley couldnt find anyone else to coach I bet if was the boys basketball team they wouldnt spare no expense to find a good coach. anyway good luck shelby valley.

I would definitely have to disagree about Valley's coach. She has had a lot of experience playing in high school and working with volleyball teams at the middle school level. I think their main problem last night was nerves. The coach was coaching her first game, and after graduating about 10 girls... all but one girl was playing consistent mnutes on Varsity for the first time. Not to mention that there were also several freshmen on the jv and v teams. I look for Valley to improve as the season goes. Last night was the first time they had competed against another team... they had no pre-season tournaments or scrimmages. I doubt they have a chance at winning region, maybe not even district, but they will get better as the season continues!
Messages In This Thread
Betsy Layne defeats Shelby Valley - by ispike3 - 08-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Betsy Layne defeats Shelby Valley - by jj n - 08-12-2009, 01:32 PM
Betsy Layne defeats Shelby Valley - by #1catfan - 08-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Betsy Layne defeats Shelby Valley - by old11 - 08-16-2009, 12:18 AM
Betsy Layne defeats Shelby Valley - by ispike3 - 08-16-2009, 12:31 AM
Betsy Layne defeats Shelby Valley - by bigsis22 - 08-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Betsy Layne defeats Shelby Valley - by champ#23 - 09-16-2009, 10:07 AM