Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Country music singers you can't stand to listen to
I despise Taylor Swift because she is over exposed in the way of too many song out there at the same time. She performed I believe 3 or 4 times at the awards show in June. I still love George Strait, I hate Kenny Chesney, if he sings another song about the beach, I believe I'll send him one way express. You guys can say all you want though, Keith Urban is the bomb, my husband who hates music, country or any other, took me to see him at Rupp. He was very impressed. There was a girl there who he brought on stage, it wasn't planned, her mother bought her the tickets for her birthday and bought 2 extras for her friends. Her mom wasn't there because she knew nothing about it. The song that is performed is called Raise the Barn, a song on Keith's album performed by Keith and Brooks and Dunn. Watch it on YouTube
She gets up there by holding up a sign that says can I play your guitar? She's 16, and brought the house down, Keith was so shocked, she took off without the band at the beginning and he was down on his knees, with his hands up bowing down to her. She wants to study music at Vanderbilt University when she graduates. Did I mention she's from Hazard? Jump in around the 2:15 minute mark.
Messages In This Thread
Country music singers you can't stand to listen to - by mrsportsfan - 07-09-2009, 08:19 PM