Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Country music singers you can't stand to listen to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Taylor Swift makes me want to punch baby rabbits. Rascall Flatts makes me want to cry even if Im having the greatest day ever. And for the life of me I dont understand George Jones' popularity. George Jones makes me feel like there is nothing worth living for and a gun to the head is always option number one.
Taylor Swift
Reba McEntire
Sugarland
Sugarland
Heidi Newfield
Tracy Lawrence
Lonestar
Gretchen Wilson

...don't get me wrong, they all have good songs. But after a while they just get annoying
SUGARLAND..YES! I left them out, but you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! They are another band I hate with a passion! I wish someone would duct tape Jennifer Nettles' mouth shut..
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Sugarland
Heidi Newfield
Tracy Lawrence
Lonestar
Gretchen Wilson

...don't get me wrong, they all have good songs. But after a while they just get annoying
Sugarland
Keith Urban
Jessica Simpson
Taylor Swift

Just to name a few.
1. Kenny Chesney- He is about as country as the state of New Jersey

2. Tim McGraw- All of his stuff is so overplayed it is not even funny, 90% of his songs lyrics are garbage as well.

3. Taylor Swift- That is NOT country music, heck she eve has a song out with T-Pain!

4. Lonestar- Every single song since they had success with "Amazed" all sound exactly the same.

5. Joe Dee Mussina- I just honestly feel she has no talent.

6. Gretchen Wilson- After "Redneck Woman" apparently she discovered the key to making money was to sing about being white trash.

7. Trace Atkins- Lost all respect for him when he sang "Honkey Tonk Badonkadonk", everything he puts out is too commerical.

8. Chuck Wicks- He hasn't had enough songs to be higher on the list, but considering everything he has put out is absolutely garbage he could move up QUICK!

9. Jessica Simpson- See Chuck Wicks...she hasn't formally made up her mind if she is country or not, but if she does then she moves up the list as well.

10. Trent Tomlinson- He is much better than 1-9, but I just geuinely don't like his music.
I honestly just hate all country music...But thats just me.
Jessica Simpson just grates on my nerves
Taylor Swift and Kenny Chesney.
I don't care much for the ones that can't sing on stage.Swift,Lonestar,Rascal Flatts,Pattie Loveless. Jennifer Nettels needs to stop the nose thing, it ain't working for Reba and it won't work for her.
I'm surprised no one has mentioned "Miss Canadian Eye-Candy" yet (Shania Twain).
What about Billy Ray Cyrus
Other than Achy Breaky Heart, I like a lot of Billy Rays stuff..
Stardust Wrote:What about Billy Ray Cyrus
I don't like Tracy Lawrence and take away the patriotic songs from Toby Keith and I don't like his music as well.
Sugarland
Jamey Johnson
Just about every women singer along with Kenny Chesney.
Dwight Youkum
PHS#1 Wrote:Dwight Youkum

I agree totally he stinks, Inside the pockets of a clown how stupid.
All of them.
Carrie Underwood-Before he cheats runined it because she knows if she really did that to some guys truck he'd beat her sensless
Sugarland-Stay..watched the video made me sick all that lady does is cry
Rascal flatts-Might as well get a sex change because they are pretty much women
king360 Wrote:Carrie Underwood-Before he cheats runined it because she knows if she really did that to some guys truck he'd beat her sensless
I couldn't agree more with you if I wanted too..ON ALL 3 SONGS!
king360 Wrote:Carrie Underwood-Before he cheats runined it because she knows if she really did that to some guys truck he'd beat her sensless

:lmao: Agreed.
I won't get started. I really, really don't like country music. I can stand some of it to an extent as it was what I heard a lot growing up and riding with my mom even now I hear it a bit, but it's a very small percentage.

I will just say that Sugarland and Rascal Flatts REALLY make me want to blow my brains out.
thetribe Wrote:I won't get started. I really, really don't like country music. I can stand some of it to an extent as it was what I heard a lot growing up and riding with my mom even now I hear it a bit, but it's a very small percentage.

I will just say that Sugarland and Rascal Flatts REALLY make me want to blow my brains out.
LOL, I LOVE IT!:Clap::notworthy
thetribe Wrote:I won't get started. I really, really don't like country music. I can stand some of it to an extent as it was what I heard a lot growing up and riding with my mom even now I hear it a bit, but it's a very small percentage.

Gret post tribe. I grew up a metal fan, but loved what mom and dad listend to. I can handle a little twang, but Bocephus and the life is what I considered "good Country". This crap now is closer to bubble gum rock than anything else. Tongueuke:
Willie Nelson!
Heck, I haven't been on in days and I'm surprised no one has put this man down!
Haha.
donathanhurley Wrote:Willie Nelson!
Heck, I haven't been on in days and I'm surprised no one has put this man down!
Haha.

I said he needs a bath on the other thread.
Gretchen Wilson. Shes Horrible.
I agree that country music today isn't what it used to be. Most songs sound the same to me. People discovered what it takes to be success on the charts and that's all they care about. Country today is essentially pop with acoustic guitars. Country music from the 90s is a lot different from that of today, and a lot better in turn.
thetribe Wrote:I agree that country music today isn't what it used to be. Most songs sound the same to me. People discovered what it takes to be success on the charts and that's all they care about. Country today is essentially pop with acoustic guitars. Country music from the 90s is a lot different from that of today, and a lot better in turn.

I agree!!
Pages: 1 2