Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eastern kentucky middle school baseball champs???
liberty Wrote:If the middle school basketball coach had been coaching this team the tournament games would have never been close.
I have to disagree with you on this one Liberty.Lewis was not head and shoulders better than Mason[Lewis won 7-6 6-5 8-6].They were not head and shoulders better than Fleming[lOST BY 1-WON BY 1].The 3 teams were real close in talent,as the scores of all the games,not just the tournament games indicate.The reason Lewis went 4-1,aganist the other top 3 teams is because of their coaches.They knew what moves to make,and when to make them.My hats are off to both of the baseball coaches,and to the team.And about the coach you mentioned in your first sentence.He will get a chance to show his ability in Nov/Dec,if he accepts the invite he's going to get,to come play the middle school Royals,at the Fieldhouse.Also,want to give a shout out to Nick Ruark.He was the most improved player I seen on the field this season.Maybe football,is not his only option.Good job Nick.
Messages In This Thread
eastern kentucky middle school baseball champs??? - by Big Snappy - 06-01-2009, 05:23 PM