Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will Bert Browne be next Season?
Navajo4life Wrote:What does a baseball field being in a public park have to do with the price of peaches or in this case, with Football??

I can see Browne applying for any football job that becomes available if it means him getting closer to Madison County. I also cannot see why the Board of Education would continue to support someone when all he's doing is looking for the next best job for his resume.

I honestly hope that if Browne decides to leave that the Board will look at bringing in someone that is looking at staying with PCC and not looking to pad their resume with the next great job... Bring in a former Navajo or Commodore for the job, I will throw my support towards Mark Dixon or John Carroll for the job. Someone that cares about the county school system and the kids of Perry County

Mark Dixon in my opinion should leave Hazard. Hazard has yet to reward him for his efforts with a big nice pay check like they did the b-ball coach before he even put on a blue and gold shirt. Not sure about the other guy, he's not even been a head coach before. I really look for Dixon to start looking elsewhere soon.
Messages In This Thread
Where will Bert Browne be next Season? - by MVP2 - 03-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Where will Bert Browne be next Season? - by Aslan - 03-06-2009, 11:32 PM
Where will Bert Browne be next Season? - by kymom - 03-10-2009, 02:52 AM
Where will Bert Browne be next Season? - by kymom - 03-10-2009, 02:54 AM
Where will Bert Browne be next Season? - by firechief - 03-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Where will Bert Browne be next Season? - by kymom - 03-17-2009, 01:48 AM