Poll: Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
07-08 Paintsville
43.55%
08-09 Shelby Valley
56.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07-08 Paintsville vs 08-09 Shelby Valley: Who would win?
IRISH4 Wrote:You just took it the wrong way like someone else....I just responded to that a few posts ago. Not taking anything away from Valley, they are a great club and I'm glad that the 15th region won another title at the state level. I was simply referring to the fact that they don't play 1A football (a true 1A IMO)...however you are correct that they do meet the cutoff for the tournament which has added schools for financial gain (just my opinion). You all need to lighten up a little bit and stop being so defensive though, I never took away any of the accomplishments or said an * needs to be placed by it in the history books.

I wasn't trying to be rude or even defensive for that matter, I just stated the criteria that was used for the All "A" basketball tournament. Football class A is based on a different system from the smallest populated schools to the ones with the largest population and they are divided equally, for example the 1st 64 schools make-up class A, the next 64 make up class AA and so forth.
Messages In This Thread
07-08 Paintsville vs 08-09 Shelby Valley: Who would win? - by trufan - 03-06-2009, 11:32 AM