Poll: Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
07-08 Paintsville
43.55%
08-09 Shelby Valley
56.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07-08 Paintsville vs 08-09 Shelby Valley: Who would win?
uhavenoidea Wrote:I see what your saying, But just because SV had the momentum, doesnt mean it was over. Mostly players do improve from season to season. The Tigers wouldn't play man, IMO. Honestly though, you all really can't say Valley would have one if Bryant would have been playing because you never know, no one does. I mean I'm sure it would make any Valley fan feel better thinking that, but the regional champ trophy from last season is still on show at Paintsville. Not making fun or disrespecting Valley in anyway, its just the truth. Last season, Paintsville was the better team, they beat Valley and won the Regional Title and the ALL A one as well. I mean facts are facts. This matchup is never gonna happen, so lets just not compare the two. Compare the two teams from last year.:Thumbs:

We're trying to compare the teams mentioned, but you're saying that a team who won a state championship couldn't beat a team who took 2 overtimes, an injury, and a foul out, to beat their previous team. That doesn't make sense, Valley fans don't like to think this years team is better than lasts because of how good Jake and Jonah were, but this years team is better, and if Paintsville last year could only beat Valley with two key players out, it's VERY hard to think that same Paintsville team could be an improved team.
Messages In This Thread
07-08 Paintsville vs 08-09 Shelby Valley: Who would win? - by PC_You_Know - 03-01-2009, 08:33 PM