Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach pleads guilty to punching ref
Colonel Kill Wrote:[quote=Magicjefferson25]

Actually weren't they already home, so in fact you took your win and went home. And I think it takes two teams to fight. Where there any players ejected before the fight or were there any flags for dirty play. Since you played for Breathitt I am sure you have your view and someone from South Floyd may have a different view. But thats okay, I am not on here to talk about who or what started the fight, just what resulted from it.

All I know is that from what I read he settled in Court and had to pay the kid money, I think a few thousand dollars. So if he did not do anything why did he settle. Besides he should have never touched anyone that was not on his team. I am a coach and would never in a fight toch anyone that was not my own team. If you go to those classes most boards make you attend, that is taught.

First of all it was a figure of speech. Yes they were playing at home, but they should have taken the loss like a man(thats another figure of speech) and said good game, instead of starting a fight. There were no players ejected before the fight. There was 38 seconds left in the game, i ran in a 2 point conversion, and then a player from south floyd started punching me at the bottom of the pile. I got up in defense hit him and then was jumped by 4 or 5 players. The coach was just trying to get them off of me, he didnt punch any kids. All he did was throw them off of me. What about the South Floyd fans who rushed the field and started hitting my teammates, what do you have to say about them? I believe it took coach 3 years and around 10 g's in fees to get this muck over with. I do not believe he settled, but im not sure.
Messages In This Thread
Coach pleads guilty to punching ref - by Stardust - 01-30-2009, 12:16 PM
Coach pleads guilty to punching ref - by Snare43 - 01-31-2009, 12:32 AM
Coach pleads guilty to punching ref - by C.Clair - 01-31-2009, 03:03 PM
Coach pleads guilty to punching ref - by C.Clair - 01-31-2009, 03:09 PM
Coach pleads guilty to punching ref - by Magicjefferson25 - 01-31-2009, 08:34 PM
Coach pleads guilty to punching ref - by Amped 88 - 02-01-2009, 01:29 AM