Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which schools have the best looking fields??
1.Highlands-Top notch facilities, the stadium is nearly closed in and feels like your playing in a city, plus great playing surface.

2.Trinity-Beautiful place to play football, probably the most hollywood out of any place in the state....Lux. boxes...in high school?

3.Dupont Manuel-Historic, gigantic, and did i mention historic, the endzone is sweet how it has a hill.

4.Belfry-I personally loved vipperman, but CAM is second to none, and how the facilities are built around the field, makes for a loud crowd.
5.Ashland Blazer-Putnam stadium, much like manuel just has so much history, one of the only stadiums with Endzone stands.

6.St.X-unreal how nice this stadium is, huge home bleacher, tiny away

7.Central High-The hive is a live place for central football, built like a prison yard.lol, plus centrals band is the best in the state.

8.Male High-Great facilities, where tradition is overflowing everywhere, been home to many Mr. Footballs

9.Russell- I love Russell, large stands for home and away, down in a pit, ill never forget watching the Russell-Belfry state semi game in 05

10.Johnson Central-new facilities, but the empty endzone make things feel too open.
Messages In This Thread
Which schools have the best looking fields?? - by The Iceboxx - 12-22-2008, 06:28 PM