Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Highlands Bluebirds
48.48%
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
51.52%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands @ Johnson Central (5A 3rd Round)
sstack Wrote:Because all the JC fans keep saying this team is better and they are learning from last several years on what it takes to get to the top. So this is suppose to be your year from what I have been hearing.
From an outsider looking in, the team two years ago was better, because they were a little more versatile, but this team is better than last year's no doubt. That being said, this is one of JC's best teams, and I think they have been building for a long time to get a shot at Highlands. This type of buildup can work against you as well if you are too emotional and do not play good fundamental football after the emotion starts to wear off. My Thanksgiving recipe for the upset. Score first and then get a big break. Score again and then settle in for the fight of your life. Hold on to the football and grind the clock away and survive some Bluebirds big plays. It may just be wishful thinking but, JC 27, Highlands 24.
Messages In This Thread
Highlands @ Johnson Central (5A 3rd Round) - by bucslover68 - 11-27-2008, 12:34 PM