Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlands @ Johnson Central (5A 3rd Round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Predictions & thoughts?
im gonna choose Highlands...they are playing the best football in the state right now...HHS by 2+ td's
No contest. The Bluebirds by as much as they want. 45pts or more.
Johnson Central will shock the state with a win that is in their reach closer than many on here will predict.
DevilsWin Wrote:No contest. The Bluebirds by as much as they want. 45pts or more.
Wow.
No offense, but I'll take 45 pts and Johnson Central for as much cash as you can carry with ya to the game.
Wink
DevilsWin Wrote:No contest. The Bluebirds by as much as they want. 45pts or more.

No way Highlands wins by that much.
Like I said in the CovCath/JC final score thread, come on JC and knock off those Bluebirds! You have the Pond Creek Nation behind you! We want you guys playing the game after us come Dec. 12th! We're pullin for ya! Go JC!
Joe the Plumber Wrote:Wow.
No offense, but I'll take 45 pts and Johnson Central for as much cash as you can carry with ya to the game.
Wink
That's what Bowling Green thought last year. In December!
Highlands wins 41-21. IF JC can't beat Belfry they won't beat Highlands.
I'll go with Highlands even though I would like to see JC win. But I do believe that JC is capable of playing with Highlands. It will take a great game and a game like BS will cost the Bluebirds.

Dude, Highlands may win, but I can assure you they won't win by 45! I'll take that bet in any amount too! Highlands barely covered 45 against Ashland at home and JC beat Ashland just as bad on Ashland's home field. Likewise, JC beat BS and BS gave Highlands a game. So no way is Highlands that much better than JC. Bring your wallet because you will find many takers if you want to lay 45 points on this one! Smile
Highlands could have beat Ashland by as much as they wanted. The JVs were in about mid third quarter.
P4PChamp Wrote:Highlands wins 41-21. IF JC can't beat Belfry they won't beat Highlands.

Beating Belfry is not as easy a task as one would like to think.....
P4PChamp Wrote:Highlands could have beat Ashland by as much as they wanted. The JVs were in about mid third quarter.

JC jv in at the half. But we Know that we are the under dog. So good luck. enough said lets play the game.
I listened to the JC/Ashland game on the net and I don't remember JC having their JV at the immediate start of the second half of that game but I could be wrong.
EKY Sportster Wrote:Dude, Highlands may win, but I can assure you they won't win by 45! I'll take that bet in any amount too! Highlands barely covered 45 against Ashland at home and JC beat Ashland just as bad on Ashland's home field. Likewise, JC beat BS and BS gave Highlands a game. So no way is Highlands that much better than JC. Bring your wallet because you will find many takers if you want to lay 45 points on this one! Smile

I agree with everthing except the part about barely covering the 45. HHS gave them their only TD on help from pentalties, and had second, third , fourth, and fifth string in at about 6 mins left in the third.
Highlands
JC's home field and two big awesome runningbacks. JC will pound the ball. Highlands had better be on their game. Long bus ride or not, JC is ready.
love to see jc pull this one off,but the bluebirds win
and just what makes them think that the bluebirds would beat belfry?they may do it but several teams already have been proven wrong this year.
I'd love to see JC knock off Highlands, but not gonna happen IMO.

I'll take Highlands by 2 touchdowns.

Best of luck to JC... prove me wrong!
Highlands 42
Johnson Central 26
good luck Eagles

Heck, I'm as big of Highlands fan as you'll find, but I think a 45 point win prediction is way out of the realm of reality. Not sure if you're just trying to stir up the JC folks on here, but a 45 point win isn't very likely, if for no other reason, due to JC's ball control, time consuming offense, Highlands offense probably won't be on the field enough times to score enough points to win by 45.
Good Luck Johnson Central.....
I'm gonna have to say Highlands but it would be nice to see the underdog win it.

Highlands 28
Johnson Central 22
Go Eagles!
charlie22 Wrote:Heck, I'm as big of Highlands fan as you'll find, but I think a 45 point win prediction is way out of the realm of reality. Not sure if you're just trying to stir up the JC folks on here, but a 45 point win isn't very likely, if for no other reason, due to JC's ball control, time consuming offense, Highlands offense probably won't be on the field enough times to score enough points to win by 45.
I totally understand what you're saying but I've seen Highlands do it to too many times too many teams.

They eat 12-0 teams for breakfast in the play-offs.

With players like Tony Guidugli and Austin Collinsworth on this team JC has no chance.

These guys will be playing on Sundays in about 5-6 years.
Highlands
P4PChamp Wrote:Highlands wins 41-21. IF JC can't beat Belfry they won't beat Highlands.

That's just it though: if JCHS kicks the PAT for a tie instead of going for 2, that game changes completely. Of course, you'd still be saying "If JC can't beat Belfry any worse than that they won't beat Highlands"

The PCN believes in you, Golden Eagles, and it's worked for the most part in Belfry for quite awhile now Tongue

Given home field advantage, I'm going to go with the Eagles in a nail biter!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10