Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Highlands Bluebirds
48.48%
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
51.52%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands @ Johnson Central (5A 3rd Round)
MonsterMan Wrote:My post must have went over your head. The only whiney and insecure stuff I have heard is post after post about past years or games and past stats. They will not help either team Friday Night. I could read your last comments clearly, but you have not convinced me about respect, but it does not matter. We are very comfortable being the underdog.

It didn't go over my head at all. I understood the part quite clearly that said prior scores against a common opponent won't have an effect on this game. I agree. But it can provide good insight of how the two teams match up which is why you have heard post after post about past games this year ( I do agree that last year's scores are irrelevant).

And you are probably right that my post did not convince you that JC is respected because JC wants to think it is disrespected to use such as some type of motivational ploy. Matney would be playing the disrespect card if JC was playing the worse 5A team this week instead of one of the best, which I find rather comical.
Messages In This Thread
Highlands @ Johnson Central (5A 3rd Round) - by charlie22 - 11-26-2008, 12:16 PM