Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Highlands Bluebirds
48.48%
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
51.52%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands @ Johnson Central (5A 3rd Round)
charlie22 Wrote:Oh I'm sure Matney will play the disrespect card to the hilt. Heck, if I said I thought JC was one of the best 5 teams in the country, Matney would try and twist it and say that I was being disrespectful to his team by not saying they are one of the top 2 teams in the country. Saying that Station was more talented than both JC and Highlands isn't exactly being disrespectful; quite to the contrary unless I'm being disrespectful to Highlands also. I'd hope by now that the JC players have learned to take Matney's "disrespect" speech with a grain of salt; either that or they are pretty gullible. IN BIG LETTERS SO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE ASSOCIATED WITH JC AND E. KY FOOTBALL COMPREHEND IT: HIGHLANDS COACHES, PLAYERS AND FANS RESPECT VERY HIGHLY THE JC FOOTBALL PROGRAM, ITS COACHES AND PLAYERS AND KNOW THAT WE WILL BE FACING A VERY, VERY GOOD AND TALENTED FOOTBALL TEAM THIS FRIDAY.

Now can we lay off the disrespect stuff. It's starting to come off as very whiney and insecure.

My post must have went over your head. The only whiney and insecure stuff I have heard is post after post about past years or games and past stats. They will not help either team Friday Night. I could read your last comments clearly, but you have not convinced me about respect, but it does not matter. We are very comfortable being the underdog.
Messages In This Thread
Highlands @ Johnson Central (5A 3rd Round) - by MonsterMan - 11-26-2008, 12:01 PM