Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Highlands Bluebirds
48.48%
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
51.52%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands @ Johnson Central (5A 3rd Round)
MonsterMan Wrote:Bryan Station had an awesome team and are going to 6A. The game Friday Night will be played by HHS and JC. The last time I looked no points are given on should have, could have, maybe. The score board will say 0-0 at the first of the game, nothing behind will count. The last several posts look like candidates to go for Matney's "disrespect" speech!

Oh I'm sure Matney will play the disrespect card to the hilt. Heck, if I said I thought JC was one of the best 5 teams in the country, Matney would try and twist it and say that I was being disrespectful to his team by not saying they are one of the top 2 teams in the country. Saying that Station was more talented than both JC and Highlands isn't exactly being disrespectful; quite to the contrary unless I'm being disrespectful to Highlands also. I'd hope by now that the JC players have learned to take Matney's "disrespect" speech with a grain of salt; either that or they are pretty gullible. IN BIG LETTERS SO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE ASSOCIATED WITH JC AND E. KY FOOTBALL COMPREHEND IT: HIGHLANDS COACHES, PLAYERS AND FANS RESPECT VERY HIGHLY THE JC FOOTBALL PROGRAM, ITS COACHES AND PLAYERS AND KNOW THAT WE WILL BE FACING A VERY, VERY GOOD AND TALENTED FOOTBALL TEAM THIS FRIDAY.

Now can we lay off the disrespect stuff. It's starting to come off as very whiney and insecure.
Messages In This Thread
Highlands @ Johnson Central (5A 3rd Round) - by charlie22 - 11-26-2008, 11:44 AM