Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCMS Basketball 08-09 How good will they be???
kybaseball Wrote:RIGHT ON.Your right on the money whateverfloats.Yeah there GOB what's your answer now? There were several kids that could play a little that were lucky to see the floor last year.They lost a year of developement for what??????? Nothing BUT FLAT OUT IGNORANCE .There are a few coaches and administratos that need to be flat ran off. It is pitiful what they have done.

Moves like this is why Lewis has so many regional titles and trips to the sweet 16.

I don't blame those kids a bit for going to Mason, it was the smartest move their parents could have made.

Sorry for going off but what was done was a JOKE.

:rockon: I agree with you 110% kybaseball..................the sad part is, is that the joke is on the kids and THAT IS NOT RIGHT...........THEY ARE KIDS AND THEY HAVE FEELINGS AND MANY HAVE BEEN GIVEN COMPLEXES OVER THIS STUPIDITY, HOW DO THE GOB'S LIVE WITH THEMSELVES KNOWING THAT THEY ARE DESTROYING THESE KIDS BIT BY BIT...............MAKES ME WANNA *&^$%^&%%
Messages In This Thread
LCMS Basketball 08-09 How good will they be??? - by ukfanatic_37 - 11-24-2008, 05:17 PM