Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Highlands Bluebirds
48.48%
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
51.52%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands @ Johnson Central (5A 3rd Round)
Lambert #1 Wrote:I'm just a Letcher County boy with no dawg in this fight but I know that the Cougar Nation is pulling for the Eagles. It appears that if you are on this side of Lexington you get no respect. I think that Coach Haywood, Coach Howard, Coach Larkey, Coach Hilton, Coach Holcomb have definitely earned respect for the mountains even though it seems to be forgotten by some people on this thread. The comment that Highlands could beat an all-star team from both JC and Belfry is ridiculous buddy. I bet you haven't even watched either of the teams play. I realize that our team in Letcher County has won some great games over the past two seasons but we also realize that we probably will not be playing in Louisville in December either. We are pulling for our neighbors in Bell, Breathitt, Johnson and the Pirates of Belfy as well. We can talk about each other but we need to rally when the non-mountain people start talking negatively about our teams. I know Coach Howard well and he has personally told me that he believes a couple of these teams can go to Louisville and bring home a few trophies to the mountains. Good luck to all of the mountain teams Friday night. GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't your buddy, pal.

Besides. You pick who you want to pick, and I'll pick who I want to pick, and all is well with the world.

But when the Bluebirds leave Paintsville after hanging 45 on ya don't say I didn't warn ya.

Maybe I'm wrong.

There have been a lot of expectations coming out of Golden Eagle Country.

Maybe this is the year but I don't think it's gonna happen.

As for the all star team joke. I thought it was funny.
Messages In This Thread
Highlands @ Johnson Central (5A 3rd Round) - by DevilsWin - 11-24-2008, 03:26 AM