Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Highlands Bluebirds
48.48%
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
51.52%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands @ Johnson Central (5A 3rd Round)
IRISH4 Wrote:Well I guess it's a good thing that JC is 11-1 instead of 12-0 so they won't get ate for breakfast Big Grin That loss came to the team that will likely win the 3A title and would compete at all levels except for 6A. Losing actually allowed JC to see their weaknesses and can improve on them. Highlands struggled with Bryan Station and beat Ashland by about the same margin JC did with the only exception is that Highlands played Ashland at home and JC traveled to Putnam. Not making a prediction because I'm a little superstitious about those things, but it should be a great game.

Highlands struggled with BS because they kept shooting them selves in the foot. I just looked at some pictures of the JC players and was surprised that they did not look bigger! HHS has gone up agianst at least 4 teams with much more size. Don't look to push HHS all over the field and better have the team ready to pass the ball. HHS player (Roller) looked to be hurt bad last night, any update? Also heard that Ashland player number 21 might have had a lacerated spleen, any updates on him? Wish the best for both of these young men!!!
Messages In This Thread
Highlands @ Johnson Central (5A 3rd Round) - by sstack - 11-22-2008, 03:15 PM