Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Murray-Paintsville...Is he planning on going to School anywhere??
Moe Wrote:Just thinking of Paintsvilles starters off that amazing team and Justin Murray the only player who hasn't signed somewhere to play a sport. Bundy and Slone will be suiting up for Mid-Cont. and UK respectfully for basketball, VanHoose will play football for Georgetown, and Grimm will Play Baseball and may possibly play Basketball for Walters State JC. Murray was a great player and was the backbone of the team and played as hard as anyone in the region. I figured after his performance at the Sweet 16 he could at least pay his own way to play somewhere small Like Transylvana for instance or even Kentucky Christian, two non-scholarship schools. But not sure about his family income or what not and I'n not tring to get into that but he is much better than some of the regional players who had commited somewhere....any Idea of his plans, or is he even going to college in the fall.
How in the world could you come up with a notion like that? Rolleyes

Evidently you dont have the first clue as to what entails playing college athletics. He better worry about trying to stay eligible and work to be able to compete in and play just one sport at the college level. I promise you that it will be everything and more for him to play just one sport. The demands in the classroom and on the field can prove to be overwhelming.