Poll: Win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville (29-3)
70.41%
Jeffersontown (26-5)
29.59%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeffersontown vs. Paintsville - March 19 (State Tournament)
I never said J-Town were a halfcourt team, I said they could outrun Paintsville or they could outplay them in a halfcourt game. Either way J-Town has the advantage in basically everything but coaching. I'm not a Paintsville hater by any means, I hope they do win. But I'm going to talk logically when it comes to basketball. When SV played J-Town, they played them to a 5 point game, if they had played that game 9 more times then J-Town would have won by double digits everytime.

Valley got close one time, they wouldn't have any other time. Paintsville has a chance to play them close, but if you wanna predict this game with your brain and not your heart, then Jeffersontown will win by double digits and quite easily, unless its that one game where the other team stays close enough to have a chance.

I wish it was the one time, but in all likeliness it wont be. J-town's guards are way better than anyone in the region, far better than Paintsville's. There better everywhere on the court and any way you look at it. Zone them, they'll kill you with the three, play man up and no one can guard straight up with them on Paintsville's team. It's just simple basketball knowledge. The better team should be the favorite, J-Town is a vastly better and more talented team.

I hope the Tigers win, because i'm from the mountains, but I'm not gonna come on here and predict something that in most likeliness won't happen. Just the way it goes.
Messages In This Thread
Jeffersontown vs. Paintsville - March 19 (State Tournament) - by FloridaFan - 03-14-2008, 12:27 AM