Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
15.56%
Paintsville Tigers
84.44%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs. Johnson Central -- 15th Region Finals
I agree that Shane has taken this Tiger team upon his very capable shoulders this year and has always seemed to be there whenever times looked bleak! I am proud of the team this year & if you have noticed I am not one to "toot" just one player's "horn" very often... because I firmly believe that no one player "makes" the team or "hurts" the team. When you win & are as successful as this team, it has to be a group effort.
However, SA, I believe that the passes you are referring to are just the way BB plays and actually they have become quite ordinary by now to him and to his team mates... of course they might be "big time" to you... but maybe if you practice every waking minute of your day for like (15) years, you won't be as "bowled over" by them. Granted, he may get a "shade farred up" every now & then, but it's nothing that warrants a ridiculous suggestion such as changing the recipe @ this point in time.
GO T-I-G-E-R-S!!!
Messages In This Thread
Paintsville vs. Johnson Central -- 15th Region Finals - by Lisa Douglas - 03-12-2008, 09:49 AM