Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western Kentucky best option for Slone?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Western would be a great option for Slone, but I'd love to see him wearing the big blue. The fan base in Eastern Kentucky hasn't been as passionate for UK basketball in a long time, and its because the Richie Farmers and John Pelphreys are no longer recruiting options for them. Yes, I'd love to see UK do great, and get back to being a regular name mentioned as national title favorites every year, but I'd also love to see more recruiting, even if its one or two players a year, in the East Ky area. But Landon could fit in at UK. Even if not Eastern Kentucky, theyve missed the boat on several statewide players in recent past, Ross Neltner and Scott Huntley at Vandy, Lofton at Tennessee, JR VanHoose could have had a great career in Lexington. All Im saying, is if Chris Harrison, Brandon Stockton and Sheray Thomas can play there, then Landon Slone definitely could. And be twice the contributor that any of the three above-mentioned were. But, Western is a great school, with a very good basketball tradition, and I could see him having a great career there too..all in all, I wish him the best of luck, he's a great player, and seems to be a good kid, and I'm sure he'll have a good career wherever he goes.
Great post man...
Messages In This Thread
Western Kentucky best option for Slone? - by Redneck - 02-27-2008, 11:45 PM
Western Kentucky best option for Slone? - by DALE - 02-28-2008, 02:01 AM
Western Kentucky best option for Slone? - by OMG - 02-28-2008, 02:03 AM
Western Kentucky best option for Slone? - by DALE - 02-28-2008, 02:22 AM
Western Kentucky best option for Slone? - by OMG - 02-28-2008, 02:24 AM