Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All time starting 5 from your high school
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Some good picks there rifle. Here's my take on JCHS's best, and not only am I old enough to have seen them all play, I have seen them all play. By the way, Tim Branham signed and played at Southwest Missouri State.

Howard Wallen (G)- Morehead( Held all time assist record at Morehead until a couple of years ago) Best player to ever play at Johnson Central period.

Paul Bradley LeMaster (G)- Morehead Started 4 years at Morehead--defensive nightmare for opponents

David Couch (F)- Army (lead state in scoring his senior year)

Harry Meek (G)- McDonalds All American, member of the Ky/Indiana All Star team (Started baseball for 4 years at Louisville, and was asked by Denny Crum to play for the basketball team,(but declined) when Louisville was one of the nation's best programs)

Mike Castle ©- Best center to ever play at JC. (Played on a team at Prestonsburg Community College that defeated the heralded UK freshman team of Jimmy Dan Conners , etc.) As kyrifle mentioned, could have played at many places.

Couple of other names:
Jack Wireman(F) - the best pure shooter that to this day has ever played at Johnson Central

Terry Branham (G) - outstanding passing guard.

Vince Pack (F)- Just an outstanding athlete

Mike Jarrell (G)- Quickest player to ever play at JC

Nice list!!! Can't find any fault with it!
Messages In This Thread
All time starting 5 from your high school - by EKY Sportster - 02-11-2008, 08:04 PM