Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS vs Hazard ( WYMT Championship Game)
IMO this is the game of the year so far in the mountains. It's probably a preview of the 14th region championship too. JBS has had a much easier road to get to the finals beating Knox Co. soundly, and absolutely thrashing Pikeville tonight. JBS has unbelievable guard play in Clark Stepp and Tate Cox. JBS likes to run, run, run, the ball and they are excellant in transition. They have size, shooters, and plenty of team quickness. Hazard on the other hand has had a tougher road to the finals. They've played two tough games in Clay Co. and then Cumberland. The Bulldogs are a very physical basketball team. They play more of a grid out smash mouth brand of basketball. They will run when given the opportunity and Whitaker is a very good guard as well. Hazard can beat you in different ways.

I"m going to take JBS by 4 in what I think will be an absolute war tomorrow night in Hindman!

After Wallen has had time to get used to Hazard & vise versa the outcome could be different later on in the year. I look for these teams to meet at least two more times. Once in the all A and then again in the regional tournament. Just my opinion! good luck to both teams
Messages In This Thread
JBS vs Hazard ( WYMT Championship Game) - by MVP2 - 01-12-2008, 12:38 AM
JBS vs Hazard ( WYMT Championship Game) - by Junk Yard Dog - 01-12-2008, 01:46 AM
JBS vs Hazard ( WYMT Championship Game) - by uk96 - 01-12-2008, 10:05 AM
JBS vs Hazard ( WYMT Championship Game) - by MVP2 - 01-12-2008, 01:59 PM
JBS vs Hazard ( WYMT Championship Game) - by EOE - 01-12-2008, 04:51 PM
JBS vs Hazard ( WYMT Championship Game) - by EOE - 01-12-2008, 06:09 PM