Poll: Is it fair that Moss gets 16 games and Jerry 12?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
59.09%
No
40.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Moss to Break Jerry Rice Record?
BFritz Wrote:His former coach, who knew him a million times better than we ever will.

Nerve racking that it was hard for him to win, not be a contributer, and even there he doesn't say if the team wins: it was all about HIM.

I just found that. That's him only caring about himself, so you and everyone else, since you say everyone knows I'm wrong, can show me how dogging your teammates and being angry cause you're not getting the ball is caring about your team.

So, even in New England, he may have calmed a little bit due to Vrabel and Bruschi, but he still only cares about himself, which was evident in the post-game interview which you have a different interpretation on.

Tell me this, how can you make a statement that I seem like a miserable person based on my posts about NFL football players? I refuse to put them above everyone else and just assume they're great people, and you could say that fact means that I don't trust people, but please tell me, how does that make me seem like a miserable person?

Because you're always hating on someone, whether it be a NFL player or anyone else.
Messages In This Thread
Randy Moss to Break Jerry Rice Record? - by FBALL - 12-29-2007, 06:50 PM
Randy Moss to Break Jerry Rice Record? - by OMG - 12-31-2007, 03:47 AM
Randy Moss to Break Jerry Rice Record? - by vundy33 - 01-03-2008, 02:25 AM