Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who does everyone think will be the starting line ups for the 15th region teams?
hootie Wrote:IMO if two girls are completely equal in talent then I would play the youngest girl. A coach has to build for the future to ensure that he will have a program for years to come. It is just the nature of the beast. You really don't know the situation and shouldn't comment on what the coach should do until you are there to watch practice everyday, and see who is getting it done.

Coaching boys and girls is different, but if the players are team players want what is best for the team then it will not matter. Every player on every team has a role, and it is important for every team member find that and except it.:thumpsup:

Good post. I respect your opinion. I am not a coach, so I am not a savvy about the ins and outs of managing players. But, I don't have to watch practice to have an opinion. Perhaps your insight is more valid than mine, since you have the opportunity to see the girls in practice. And, I do hope everyone ACCEPTS her role on the team and works together for the wins. It's just my opinion that, if two girls are even in talent, they should get equal playing time, but the oldest should be the starter. To every thing, there is a season.

Anyway, no more negative talk from me. I think Coach Rowe and Coach Alvin are great and will make regional champions of this team. Can't wait for the season to begin!:1:
Messages In This Thread
Who does everyone think will be the starting line ups for the 15th region teams? - by all-or-nothing - 11-13-2007, 02:44 PM