Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who does everyone think will be the starting line ups for the 15th region teams?
JUST_SAY_IT Wrote:IMO, the starting 5 for Pike Central should be. Kayla Lowe,Kayla Ratliff, Abby Coleman, A.D. Slone, and Hannah Thompson, I know some will think I am crazy for saying Hannah not Holly ,But if you ever watch the two play you will see Hannah can handle the ball better and Holly can't take the presure like Haley did and IMO thats who I would start, Holly is a good ball player but I don't think she should be the point guard.

The starting 5 for PC was K. Lowe, K. Ratliff, A. Colemean, A.D. Slone and H. Harris on Saturday. Holly handled the pressure and the ball very well against a team that pressed over half of the game. Hannah is a good player as well. I don't see a problem with having 6 players that can start on any given night and I would say that the starting line up will depend on the team that PC will be up against on that particular night. They went 9 deep against a very good Nelson County and didn't miss a step. The lady hawks looked good. The UK recruit couldn't stop Lowe in the post nor could she guard her from beyond the arc. PC moved the ball well. Good game. Good showing by both teams.
Messages In This Thread
Who does everyone think will be the starting line ups for the 15th region teams? - by whos your momma - 11-13-2007, 09:47 AM