Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do any other schools have this problem?
bball fan Wrote:1)...And finally 5) Which sport has had more kids quit over the past two or three years to play the "other" sport??? Here is a list of b-ball players that have quit b-ball to concentrate on football: Daniel harmon, Tyler Baker, Josh Staggs, Watson Ritchie, Ted Honaker, Ben Staggs, Jay Martin...that is only the ones that come to mind. I am sure there are others. How many have quit football to concentrate on b-ball?? Let's see the list! Is there someone that is "dooping" the b-ball players as well???? I think we all know the answer to that one! The basketball people are the ones that should be mad instead of the football people.
I dont think the football team or basketball team should be fighting for athletes. In a small school like Pikeville, both sports should be willing to share them. Both sports should be standing behind each other when the others are playing.

As far as that list goes of players who quit basketball to play football, I heard that Baker is going to play basketball, and isnt Ted not going to play for a different reason?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Messages In This Thread
Do any other schools have this problem? - by BasketBallonlyfan - 11-02-2007, 10:34 PM