Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring Pitino home to the Big Blue Nation!
no way...I agree that Pitino had the best thing going at the time. The '96 team was arguably the greatest team to ever step on the court. However, personally I have too much pride to bring him back here. I would rather him be here than Tubby, but given the circumstances that he left here, after lying to all the UK fans, leave him in Louisville. Personally I would love to see John Pelphrey at the helm. The KENTUCKY across the jersey means something to him. And I would bet the farm that if he is given the job, he'd stay there forever. And I believe that he would do an outstanding job there. No, UK gave Rick Pitino a great life, pretty much the keys to the state, and he threw us under a bunch of rocks so he could make a few million more(that he didnt need anyways) .... I truly think that Pelphrey is a born leader, and I believe these guys would bust their butts for him. He is a good recruiter, and would be a great fit in Lexington.
Messages In This Thread
Bring Pitino home to the Big Blue Nation! - by TidesHoss32 - 02-18-2007, 11:33 AM