Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orlando Tubby Smith - "Firsts and Worsts"
alfus21 Wrote:You don't like Tubby. That's fine, because me along with 23,000 others will fill Rupp for every home game and cheer when his name is announced every time.
you like him great , but i dont and you cant make me believe that everyone of those 23,000 are yelling for him . A change needs to be made if not Tubby then get some new assistants David Hobbs is not much and if Reggie was so good you would think he would have moved on by now . I dont know if its them or not that needs to go , but something has to be done .We are KENTUCKY and like it or not that comes with enormous expectations and pressure to win by fans .What can I say we have been spoiled for 50 + years . Some like him some dont but believe me the #s are growing dailey against him. Numerous coaches and players around the league in interviews i.e. Big Baby and Rick Barnes ( who is from Kentucky ) are saying what alot of the country is to. That the name Kentucky no longer stricks fear in other teams . Billy Donovan in his interview when asked about UK's comeback said " our team didnt do this didnt do that and I give the Kentucky kids credit for hanging in there and playing a good game " maybe not those exact words but it come off to me like we was some Mid Major team lucky to even be in the same gym . This is embarrassing to me and i say alot more , and before someone says that i shouldnt be a fan or I am a fair weather fan .I was a fan when Rupp was here always been a fan always will be a fan no matter who is coaching . My thoughs are that someone has to go . Who am I this is JMO but that and a nickle will get you a piece of candy at the store.
Messages In This Thread
Orlando Tubby Smith - "Firsts and Worsts" - by The Fan - 02-15-2007, 06:26 AM