Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicago Bears vs. Indianapolis Colts - Super Bowl XLI
Here is my take on it. The Colts will pass on the Bears D, rushing may not be so successful, leave the ball in the hands of the man that got you there. The Bears can run it on the Colts D but Grossman isn't consistent or wise enough with his decisions to defeat them with his arm. The Colts should concentrate on the rushing attack of Jones/Benson more so than the passing game of Grossman. I think it will be a low scoring affair and the Colts will come out on top 17-14. The bigger story to this Super Bowl is that a black coach has finally taken a team to the Super Bowl this year, and its not just one coach but both. I'm really pulling for the Colts not only for Peyton Manning but also for Tony Dungey. After all the negativity that he has been surrounded about not being able to win in the playoffs, getting the boot from Tampa bay for that reason, it would be nice for him to finally silence his critics. Go Colts!!
Messages In This Thread
Chicago Bears vs. Indianapolis Colts - Super Bowl XLI - by BIGBLACK - 01-22-2007, 02:31 AM