Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chicago Bears vs. Indianapolis Colts - Super Bowl XLI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
AFC's best offense vs. the NFC's best defense. Should be a killer game down in South Florida. I think the Colts will win it, in a high scoring affair.

IND-34
CHI-31
Ind- 35
Chi- 28
lol, we posted at the same time Blackcat, lol.......Im goin with the Bears in this one. Thomas Jones left, Cedric Benson right, and that defense is tough. Gonna take Chicago 27 Indy 21...Gonna be a GREAT game though!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol, we posted at the same time Blackcat, lol.......Im goin with the Bears in this one. Thomas Jones left, Cedric Benson right, and that defense is tough. Gonna take Chicago 27 Indy 21...Gonna be a GREAT game though!!

WOW... We did post ours at the same time Hoss.
Congrats COLTS!!!! It's about time Peyton got to shut up the haters! I'm excited for them and their organization! Colts 35 Chicago 21. GO COLTS!!!
Show down between two former SEC QB's. The Colts recievers will have a field day against the Bears secondary which is the only down fault to the Bears defense. Rex will crumble under presure.
Go Colts!!!!
Here is my take on it. The Colts will pass on the Bears D, rushing may not be so successful, leave the ball in the hands of the man that got you there. The Bears can run it on the Colts D but Grossman isn't consistent or wise enough with his decisions to defeat them with his arm. The Colts should concentrate on the rushing attack of Jones/Benson more so than the passing game of Grossman. I think it will be a low scoring affair and the Colts will come out on top 17-14. The bigger story to this Super Bowl is that a black coach has finally taken a team to the Super Bowl this year, and its not just one coach but both. I'm really pulling for the Colts not only for Peyton Manning but also for Tony Dungey. After all the negativity that he has been surrounded about not being able to win in the playoffs, getting the boot from Tampa bay for that reason, it would be nice for him to finally silence his critics. Go Colts!!
Ind- 21
Chi- 14
Bears-27
Colts-31

The Colts will win this game and Manning will throw for about 350 yds. or more with the biggest pass coming once again late in the game!!!!
I'm completely uninterested........ but Rex will choke, Colts D will step-up, their offense will be enough to get the job done.

Colts- 24
Bears- 10
colts 35

bears 29
Im going with the colts but like always my team usally loses but hopefully not this time. Go Colts
well, since im waiting on the other one to get shut down (the thread), Ill put my fearless prediction on this one, lol....I like the Bears 27-21. I think their D will cause some turnovers, and they will keep pounding it at the Colts and keep Manning off the field. Go Bears! (till Steeler football next year)
Well I'm going against the grain, go Bears.
Colts should win this one in an epic Super Bowl.

INDY-34
CHI-27
The matchup I was predicting and hoping for. But colts have it by a TD.
:flame: hmmm...since i want the colts to win im going to pick the Bears because everyteam i picked has lost it worked before! so im sayin bears! but i like the colts if it makes any sense lol im superstious
Colts 21
Bears 24
GO COLTS! Peyton deserves it.
mcfan1 Wrote:GO COLTS! Peyton deserves it.

Deserves it? He's choked the past 6 years with the best team in the league, I don't think he doesn't deserve it.

He's like 30 or so, he's running out of chances.
Chicago 28 Indy 17 I really dont have any idea at all guys, the way this season has gone but would like to see Chicago,s fans and THE BEARS get them another title.
BFritz Wrote:Deserves it? He's choked the past 6 years with the best team in the league, I don't think he doesn't deserve it.

He's like 30 or so, he's running out of chances.
There is that word choke again,,,just funnin with you fritz.
Old school Dawg Wrote:There is that word choke again,,,just funnin with you fritz.

:dontthink ok...........:popcorn: ......... he's folded the past 5 or 6 years:Cheerlead

:letsparty
Well Fritz I will take that friend,,,,Your a good NFL fan and that is hard to find in the coalfiels these days,,i appreciate your posts.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Well Fritz I will take that friend,,,,Your a good NFL fan and that is hard to find in the coalfiels these days,,i appreciate your posts.

Good to have discussions with you, I enjoy your posts and opinions as well:Thumbs:
Fritz if me and you didnt know so much about the background and successes of Your head coach in Cincy we would both be screaming for his head.Way too much talent to finish the way the did,,,but he is one of the best coaches on the planet so they will look elsewhere for changes.
no man your right...he's choked. Plain and simple.
BFritz Wrote::dontthink ok...........:popcorn: ......... he's folded the past 5 or 6 years:Cheerlead

:letsparty
Here we go again.hehe
Old school Dawg Wrote:Fritz if me and you didnt know so much about the background and successes of Your head coach in Cincy we would both be screaming for his head.Way too much talent to finish the way the did,,,but he is one of the best coaches on the planet so they will look elsewhere for changes.

If they don't draft more defense, I may bomb Paul Brown Stadium (please God forgive me, I didn't mean that, but please be with us on draft day).

We had it locked, we just don't know how to finish and we need a defense or we're going to be the Colts of the next few seasons.
Pages: 1 2 3