Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley ranked 2nd in Mountian Top Ten
BASICBALL Wrote:Painstville was rated lot higher starting at first of year,so give credit there.Only beat ER by 11,and they accorrding to you are ranked last in the region,Only beat PC by 3 when they were ranked 1st in the region.Go figure!
My point a win is a win by 1 or 100,is SV overrated NO!ranked a little high by mtn top ten maybe but close.

My ? to you is how do you claim to know so much about the 15th when your location is Williamsburg?Pretty good distance from the 15th region to Williamsburg.

Also who is the best in the region "RIGHT NOW" in your opinion?I have feeling i know who you'll say but go ahead and tell us..............Rolleyes

it doesnt matter what Painstsville was ranked through the summer and during the first week...Look they are right now a team on a peg leg stumbling through the first half of the season...they have had so much had hype on them and now they are under 500 on the season...that is not a win that deserves alot of hype nor is it a good resume win...The Pike Central win was a good Resume win...ER is ranked last in the region so IMO Valley the so called #1 team in the region should have waltzed in and beat them by 20-25 points...im sorry but the diffrence between #1 and last in the region is not only by 11 points...

And to the question..Obviously you are new to this site...I am from Pikeville but i attend college at the University of the Cumberlands...and i get some game tape when i am lucky so thats how i know so much...oh plus my roomates mom works for WYMT so i get what ever video they have sometimes...So good enough for u plus im in for Christmas...

Drum Roll please...and i can tell u already its not who u think it is.........................................................MAGOFFIN COUNTY LADY HORNETS[size=1].....[size=2]they have played an extremly tough schedule and are still running strong...their one loss to a very very good Pike Central basketball team who that night was on...

maybe if the majority of the region was not so biased then well maybe you know this site would be some what smoother...supporting your school and making them hyped up to what they are not are two diffrent things...:letsparty
[/size]
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
Shelby Valley ranked 2nd in Mountian Top Ten - by 15thRegionSlamaBamma - 12-20-2006, 12:03 PM