Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs Sheldon Clark Predictions and Bets!
packers fan Wrote:ok sv needs to quite talkin... They need to back up befor the get smacked up by sc..
sc has had a cople bad games but that doesnt mean nothing i belive there back to play smash mouth football.. who does sv got some who is going to uk but he will prob be cut after the 1st pratice..
sc-38
sv-18

You honestly John aint Valley's best lineman, check the stats whos leading in tackles? IMO. But what do I know. And we need to "quite" talkling?, and back up before we get smacked up??? Some one really needs to edit your post from all your spellin errors. But anyway no one is gonan get smacked up in this game. It will be a close game with Valley coming out on top 20-18. And you wanan know who we got well lets see-
qb-probly will be Nathan Mullings, but I think Varney desevers the start.
wrs-Lucas Simpkins and Colby Newsome(look for Lucas to have a big game he's due for one.)
hb's-Cody Mitchell, Chris Yates, Brock Kinney just to name a few.
Line-The 3 best Lineman Valley have are Tyler Cable, Daniel Gillespie, and John Johnson.

Don't over look Valley. Alot of people hav'nt picked them in any game they have played and still they prove people wrong and just still get no credit.
Messages In This Thread
Shelby Valley vs Sheldon Clark Predictions and Bets! - by pillsburythrowboy - 10-01-2006, 12:32 AM