Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Ashland (predictions and bets)
Sure enough, Belfry had two long runs called back in the game (one was a block in the back on a punt return), but they definitely weren't the only ones with bad luck, although their luck was worse than ours. Ashland had a chance to go up 20-0 on a wide open touchdown pass to Drew McDavid, but it was dropped, and Ashland came up scoreless on that drive. There was also another wide open touchdown pass that was dropped later in the game, and Ashland didn't score on that drive either.

As for the Ashland/Russell game, I think that if the Ashland team from last week shows up that we have a chance at winning this game. Russell obviously won't be easy, and like Tomcat68 mentioned earlier, I really hope we don't get too caught up on Kasey Clark. Clark is Russell's key playmaker, but there are several other players for Russell that are capable of doing damage, and that's what makes this Russell team successful. This will be a tough game, and the atmosphere should be electric. I'll go with my Tomcats in this one.

Ashland- 17
Russell- 14
Messages In This Thread
Russell @ Ashland (predictions and bets) - by AshlandTcat06 - 08-30-2006, 01:19 AM