Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Carolina 31 University of Kentucky 6
(09-10-2024, 04:57 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-09-2024, 12:28 AM)cj2561 Wrote: Y'all once Oct 21th hit, 75%-80% of y'all will drop the football team for the basketball team. So way does it really matter. Even the year UK won 10 games for the first time since the 70's, the fans done that team that way also. At Kentucky basketball will always come first, no matter what the football team does.

I love it when a team lays a complete egg and embarrasses themselves and then some people take the opportunity to bash the fans. If this were basketball I would think OSH hacked your computer lol. But you're wrong, I'll be gone before 10/21 if they don't play any better than they did Saturday. I'm under no obligation to spend my time and money on a sh!tty product. It is early though so I still have hope.

On the bright side, Tennessee looks fantastic and Louisville looks really good too.

That's not a bright side for anyone that's a UK fan. What are you, some kind of traitor? Welp...
Messages In This Thread
RE: South Carolina 31 University of Kentucky 6 - by Old School Hound - 09-10-2024, 02:49 PM