Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60 Days Til Football ... 42 Year Drought for My Hounds... Will This Be the Year ???
(07-10-2024, 04:20 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(07-09-2024, 10:38 PM)HighViz Wrote: Both of you tell me 2 players that were better than the twins. I’ll wait.    And didn’t the twins wear maroon one game?

My classmate, RC Thomas,  was better than both of the Smith twins combined. He would have made mince meat out of both of them, literally.  And Riddle Thomas(RC) was just one of a number of monsters on that team.  Rusty Onkst , John Francioni are two more. The whole defense were monsters.  The 2020's teams were soft compared to those '76 and '77 Corbin teams.  Greer's teams would have been dominated by the Powers' teams.
I agree RC Thomas was a beast and just flat out mean.. I remember him receiving All State on every news platform in 76. I agree Archie Powers would have dominated Greers coaching abilities but not Greers talent on the field. If Haddix is still at Corbin from 2020-2024 Corbin has minimum of two State championships possibly three in past four years.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 60 Days Til Football ... 42 Year Drought for My Hounds... Will This Be the Year ??? - by Cowboy42 - 07-10-2024, 02:03 PM