Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle Varsity Cheerleading team takes 1st Place - Nationals at Walt Disney World
(02-19-2024, 11:00 AM)papagrit Wrote:
(02-18-2024, 08:53 PM)Houndwife Wrote: Non tumbling cheerleading divisions should be banned  Dodgy It is the equivalent to creating a non dribbling basketball league for the people who aren't good at basketball, then celebrating them like they're the best ??‍♀️
Nice first post.  I take it your tumbling kid didn't get a white jacket.  You should use your real avatar when making a sarcastic post like this so people will know you've got guts.   Undecided
But everyone's got an opinon I suppose.  I'm proud of them and that opinion of yours matters not to me.

Maybe don't completely get rid of the division but seperate them on different weekends.  There's is so many people down there.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Messages In This Thread
RE: Rockcastle Varsity Cheerleading team takes 1st Place - Nationals at Walt Disney World - by Spud6 - 02-19-2024, 03:03 PM