Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 84 North Laurel 49
(12-04-2023, 04:36 PM)ScratchGolf Wrote:
(12-04-2023, 09:54 AM)BallAlcoholic Wrote:
(12-03-2023, 02:45 AM)ScratchGolf Wrote:
(12-03-2023, 12:35 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote:
(12-01-2023, 12:59 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: I don't see Clay County  being ahead of Corbin(or even South, for that matter), but I'm biased. Rogue coach will likely be embroiled in more scandal before he ever coaches a regional championship team. GO HOUNDS!!!
North with 3rd straight loss tonight against Woodford. 0-3 to start the season..

And probably the only team that has made their selfs better, young team playing top teams in the state, with D-1 kids on their rosters, while Corbin sits at home for 2 weeks just cause they planned to be playing for a state championship haha didn’t work out for them
As to date Lex Cath is in my opinion the only team they have played who looks like a ranked team. Louisville Christian was without their two best players still in football.  I watched the Woodford game and Woodford didn't look good at all. I actually cant believe Woodford played so slow and held the ball so much each possession. Especially with all the quickness and athleticism they seemed to have. I think Clay will handle the Jags easily January 5th. I will make the trip back over Tuesday to watch the North/South game. This is a rivalry game  that's like rolling the dice as the case with many rivalry games. Anyone could win!!! Tigers vs everyone.

Quit showing how little knowledge you have of high school basketball suprised by wofford playing a slow pace game ??
Woodford absolutely played slower than normal. They did not play like that against north during the summer.. Not knocking on NL that has a chance to bag the W. But Wood several times held the ball going through offense numerous times intentionally. To the displeasure of several Wood parents. The game did get fast paced at times and when it did wood gained the edge. It definitely wasn’t a stall ball game but was absolutely slower than the normal Woodford game. Maybe they feel like it’s something they may need in the future to get out of their region.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lexington Catholic 84 North Laurel 49 - by Drop-step - 12-05-2023, 09:34 AM