Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 84 North Laurel 49
(12-03-2023, 02:45 AM)ScratchGolf Wrote:
(12-03-2023, 12:35 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote:
(12-01-2023, 12:59 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-30-2023, 11:41 PM)Cowboy42 Wrote:
(11-30-2023, 03:40 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see them at fifth or sixth.
Harlan County, Clay County, Corbin, South Laurel  and either Whitley or North at 5 or 6..

I don't see Clay County  being ahead of Corbin(or even South, for that matter), but I'm biased. Rogue coach will likely be embroiled in more scandal before he ever coaches a regional championship team. GO HOUNDS!!!
North with 3rd straight loss tonight against Woodford. 0-3 to start the season..

And probably the only team that has made their selfs better, young team playing top teams in the state, with D-1 kids on their rosters, while Corbin sits at home for 2 weeks just cause they planned to be playing for a state championship haha didn’t work out for them
As to date Lex Cath is in my opinion the only team they have played who looks like a ranked team. Louisville Christian was without their two best players still in football.  I watched the Woodford game and Woodford didn't look good at all. I actually cant believe Woodford played so slow and held the ball so much each possession. Especially with all the quickness and athleticism they seemed to have. I think Clay will handle the Jags easily January 5th. I will make the trip back over Tuesday to watch the North/South game. This is a rivalry game  that's like rolling the dice as the case with many rivalry games. Anyone could win!!! Tigers vs everyone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lexington Catholic 84 North Laurel 49 - by BallAlcoholic - 12-04-2023, 09:54 AM