Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
An Open Letter to Corbin Redhound Players, Coaches & Fans
(11-24-2023, 11:52 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote: Clearly you are a part of the Democratic mainstream media……

At no point did I say accept mediocrity…….they can change the future and not be mediocre……but certainly they past is the past and even if you built a time machine you can only go forward, the physics will not allow you to go back past when the time machine was built.

You can’t change the past 40+ years, by the standards of state championships they were failures……..

They need to Recognize that they just don’t have the tradition……other than falling short in big games.

FACT!!!!!!

(11-24-2023, 11:39 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-24-2023, 11:30 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote: That is the internet equivalent of “Oh Yeah”

I know that you love being a Jr. Redhound but in you infinite wisdom point out what was wrong with the facts….I know that may be tough for a guy who claims to be a Whitley fan but spends an awful lot of time talking about smoking tail end and defending his redhound buddies….face it football wise the best thing to come out of Whitley is I-75……

40 plus years of failure equals mediocrity…….if a championship is your bar for success

(11-24-2023, 11:22 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-24-2023, 10:30 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote: Here is another completely different way of looking at the Corbin situation

In the 70s and early 80s they had a good run….then later had a mini good run, but really clearly no championships.

Maybe that is their tradition, being pretty good bit NOT a championship quality tradition.  Maybe they are just destined to be good but not great.  Seriously, you can’t blame the current administration for FORTY plus years of being a bridesmaid and never a bride.  You look at some of the great programs and they continue to sustain that championship level play, but where has Corbin been for 5e last FORTY years ( that’s SIX HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN GAMES!!!!!  That pretty much establishes you as pretty dang good but not a great football program.  If you were going to win one, it was the years the KHSAA took care of 5e Redhounds and sent them west and they did not have to play Mountain (real) football.

So the bottom line is this…..

Embrace your reality….a trophy case full of mediocrity.    Take pride in all those district championships and regions and even a few state runner up trophies…..they are you identity!!!!!

Did anybody help you think that stupid comment up? lol

Telling any school to  accept mediocrity is one of the dumbest comments that I've ever read.

I can see why fans would want rid  of a bi - polar coach like you.
Messages In This Thread
RE: An Open Letter to Corbin Redhound Players, Coaches & Fans - by pjdoug - 11-25-2023, 12:08 AM