Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 43 Rockcastle County 7
(11-18-2023, 01:47 AM)Iggyfan Wrote: Question for those in the know re Catholic.

1) From looking at  the stats it appears Brady Wasik has not played since Scott County. Is he expected bark in the next 2 weeks?

2) What happened to Corbin Perry. He has not dressed for most of the year. Concussion ?

3)Pereira has been out since for a good part of the year. Knee injury ?

Catholic has had a good season, but I do not think they beat CAL next week.
I’m surprised you don’t know the answer to these, especially being an LC follower lol. Anyways question.
1. He played last night vs. Rockcastle and only missed the previous game (load management) lol. He will be playing the next 2 games.
2. Perry kid is one concussion away from giving up football. He’s also a back to back state champ lacrosse player, so he most likely want to extend his chances to play lacrosse.
3. Pereira kid sustained a knee injury and from the sounds of things, might be done for the season and will return healthy next season.
As far as LC not have enough to beat CAL, you have watched them plenty and I’m sure they have plenty of players to match with CAL.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cafe Mocha's post:
  • Iggyfan
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lexington Catholic 43 Rockcastle County 7 - by Cafe Mocha - 11-18-2023, 01:53 PM