Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin Sperry Picks Up Offer From Northern Kentucky University
(10-16-2023, 08:34 AM)Diablo Wrote: I don’t believe he was offered 200K.  Not for a second.
Hard to say. Paying some kids over $500k per year. But if you consider $100K for college and a stipend of $2-3 K per month plus all room, board, medical it might come close to that. If you search FB you can see one of his visits there and an OTE rep explaining how you can watch the games live to family members. But it's moot cause he stayed at Breathitt. At least for this year.
OTE is a business and they market a product. They got their start as a media organization and one can see how Sperry might fit in to that social media promotion thing.

(10-16-2023, 08:34 AM)Diablo Wrote: I don’t believe he was offered 200K.  Not for a second.
OTE has two different deals. On the straight salary deal the poster is correct in that $100K is the minimum pay. But as I understand it, Sperry was offered that or a deal that would preserve his college eligibility, not the straight salary.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Austin Sperry Picks Up Offer From Northern Kentucky University - by Slim one - 10-16-2023, 09:28 AM