Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Boyle County 56 Lexington Catholic 21
(09-23-2023, 11:03 AM)HighViz Wrote:
(09-23-2023, 10:42 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(09-23-2023, 01:40 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote: Congratulations Boyle County. Beat Catholic by 35, Hounds beat Catholic by 20, so if this is any indication of Corbin/Boyle game might go then we be in trouble.
Bull crap!!!   Catholic led Boyle early in the 3rd. Corbin was never EVER threatened by Catholic in Lexington. If not for the fumble return for the TD they might not have scored vs Corbin.  Catholic gets up a TD over Boyle and then kicks the ball to Quisenberry from some odd reason, changing the momentum of the game.  If the Nov. 17 Corbin-Boyle game is at Corbin, it could be one of the all-time classics. Coach H and Sweet Melissa could be leaving town in tears.
Are you PJ little Doug? Corbin dropped in the RPI even more last night. Very little chance Boyle comes to Corbin. Even less chance the coach and his wife leaves the game with anything but Happy tears and mad Corbin parents to post on Facebook again. 

Our offense isn’t even in the same universe as Boyle.  Neither is the overall team speed.   We will have no answer to the quick plays outside.  Also.   Boyle finally got another defensive player approved from the portal.  Took him 6 more games to get approved than the kids from Connecticut.  He played the second half last night. 

Old school, I may contact a few people that I know and see about getting you an autographed Football signed by.  Justin Haddix, Melissa Haddix, Montavian Quissenberry, Demuriah Brown, Sage Dawson, Avery Bodner, Geordon Brown. Maybe you can put it beside your 100 year Maroon Jersey , game program, and ticket. With a quote “maybe next year”.
If you’re giving footballs out, will you get me one as well? I’ll just take Q’s.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • BEChargers
Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyle County 56 Lexington Catholic 21 - by Hound05 - 09-23-2023, 11:52 AM