Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 29 Breathitt County 26
(08-27-2023, 01:29 PM)running_clock Wrote:
(08-26-2023, 11:27 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: kizer had 700 less passing yards and 7 less touchdowns last year than he did his sophomore year at knott and he did that in 2 less games. Knott let him air it out i think perry has athletes where 25 attempts a game would be efficient and more first down pass plays. Breathitt had a chance to win it at the end, horrible last 4 plays.

Knott also just won two games and I would trust a fart with the flu as much as I trust Knott’s stats in 2021.

There were games where they credited more solo tackles to their kids than the other teams ran plays. It caught people’s attention and straightened up by the end of the year. Just looking at the first game of the season and I can see Knott reported Slone with almost 500 yards and Bath County reported they only gave up 369. Second game the other team left the defensive stats blank. Third game they reported Slone with 200 and Martin County said they gave up 150.

I would trust the touchdown stats since the points would have to add up but Knott wasn’t able to run the ball the way Perry can.
I agree stats are padded at every school, there’s teams now that are turning in 200-300 passing yards a game when it’s 70-80 less, and I also agree Knott could not run the ball so slone had to pass a lot there. But I still think he’s one of the best QB’s in this area, and I think we need to throw the ball more on early downs, instead of putting kizer in 3rd down and long situations and expect him to bail us out like he had too a couple times against Breathitt and somerset, it’s just my opinion and it’s  not like anything I am Gonna say will change coach’s Dixon’s mind lol.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Perry County Central 29 Breathitt County 26 - by Jet fighter - 08-27-2023, 01:37 PM